Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Chapstick Cupcake Creations Party Box

Okay I've been really excited and really nervous to do this. I've been wanting to do a vlog for a while, but I'm kind of self conscious and I think my voice is way too high and I laugh way too much and I'm too sarcastic and make too many jokes and laugh at my own jokes a lot more than I should. Anyway, I put those fears aside because I really wanted to show you the awesomeness that ChapStick has bestowed upon me. I was honestly speechless when it arrived and I was crazy excited about it! Please, I hope you'll continue to read my blog and not be too embarrassed of me. I guess there's nothing left for you to do now, except hit play on the video below.


I've already reviewed these balms before, the review of which can be found here. But, I'd love to take a second look at these balms since ChapStick was so generous enough to send me this huge wonderful box of goodness!

You all should know by now that the Cake Batter is my absolute favorite flavor of ChapStick, ever. Even more than Orange Cream Burst which I'm crazy about. The Velvet Cupcake is also very good, chocolatey and creamy and everything you'd want in a red velvet lip balm, but the Cake Batter...oh the Cake Batter is one you definitely don't want to miss out on.

I love the way these balms glide on my lips and make them feel all soft and moist. In a few outtakes of my practice session for this vlog there are numerous obnoxious scenes where I'm applying the Cake Batter ChapStick. It's also a little embarrassing that more often than not, when I'm applying a really good lip balm I go "mmmmmmm". I also have the same habit with food that I'm really enjoying, which is why I can no longer eat alone in restaurants. Anyway...

Long story short, these ChapStick cupcake flavors are amazing and if you haven't already tried them, you have to go out and pick them up!

Thank you, ChapStick, for being so generous. I thoroughly enjoyed everything in this box and I just loved the idea of a cupcake party in a box. The only thing I love more than cupcakes, is ChapStick.

If you guys have any questions for me, please let me know! Or if there's something you'd like to see in more detail, just let me know!

The ChapStick® product, information and gift have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. Chapstick sponsored this post, but all opinions are strictly my own.

10 comments:

  1. Great video! You should definetly make it a weekly feature of the blog! Enjoy a cupcake for me, I hate dieting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trish! I don't know about weekly, but I'm definitely going to try to do this at least once a month! It was actually kind of fun making it!

      I will most definitely enjoy a cupcake for you =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. So cute! You did a great job :) That dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was super nervous and this was probably my 7th take but the only one where I went all the way through without really messing up =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. Thanks for giving us a peek! The vlog was great and I hope you continue to do more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I will definitely try to do more in the future!

      Thank you for your support =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  4. You did an awesome job! Okay I seriously LOLed when you said "I know it sounds like I'm being sarcastic but that's just how I sound!"

    I have the SAME problem. Which is why I don't have any vlogs yet ;) Great job. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashley! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has that problem! =)

      --Christina

      Delete
  5. Great job on the video Christina! Hope that you will make one a month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise! I'm glad you liked it! I want to try and do at least one a month, it was kind of fun making it =).

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...