Friday, April 26, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 4.26.13

I hope you're all having a wonderful Friday! I'm probably off somewhere on a beach in Hawaii enjoying the weather and sun....oops! Sorry, I didn't mean to brag =). No, but really, I hope that you're all enjoying some beautiful weather and that you've been able to experience Spring. I know Chicago has been having some bad luck lately with weather, I'm not sure about the other parts of the country, but wherever you are I hope the weather starts warming up for you. Here are the balms I've been eyeing this week!

Aqua Blossom's Green Tea
Green Tea lip butter, natural vegan gluten-free lip balm, mao jian lip gloss
(via)
All of the new flavors I've tried so far have been amazing, so I'm definitely interested in trying some more; starting with this one!

TeNatura's Pamplemousse
Pamplemousse (Tahitian Grapefruit) Lip Balm
(via)
I've never had Pamplemousse before nor a Pamplemousse balm, so this one intrigues me!

Peach Lip Balm - One Tube Beeswax Shea Cocoa Butter Jojoba
(via)
I haven't tried this balm yet, surprisingly, but I think it would be great for summer!

What balms do you have your eye on this week?
Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Pamplemousse is French for "grapefruit." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, pamplemousse is grapefruit in French, I like that word. I've been enjoying using FGG's Mint Grapefruit at work this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamplemousse is french for grapefruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably would brag too if I was off on a beach somewhere haha. The weather's been pretty nice where I'm at, Massachusetts, so I'm spending as much time as I can outside (expect for now). All those balms look really good but that peach by Long Winter Farm sounds like it could be my new favorite. I've never even heard of a pamplemousse before so that one sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...