Sunday, November 11, 2012

Balms of the Week 11.11.12

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! This weekend I've been doing nothing but relaxing, nannying, and working on finishing up my research paper (I'm pretty proud of it, it's 24 pages just of content, my resources take up an extra 4 pages on their own! Yes, I'm super nerdy and love school. To be honest, I'm sad about graduating because I'll be taking a break from school...that is how nerdy I am.) Anyway...sorry for that side note! I've been using these really lovely balms this week:

Petite Threla's Lemon Chiffon

Little Batch's Winter Frost

Aubrey E. Apothecary's Pumpkin Cheesecake

LUSH's Whipstick

What balms have you been using this week? Have you found any new flavors that you're just crazy for?
--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...