Thursday, April 19, 2012

Full Circle Beeswax Lip Balm

Two weeks ago, my boyfriend and I were trying to find something to have for dinner since it was late at night and every place to eat was closed. We decided to go to Schnuck's to find some groceries to make something. I thought it would be a long shot but, I decided to look for lip balm anyway. To my surprise, I found quite the deal and an amazing new balm for my collection.

Company: Full Circle

Flavors: Beeswax, it's minty! It's a wonderful mint lip balm. I haven't been without it since I purchased it. I believe when I first put it on I was talking to my boyfriend and in the middle of applying I said, "oh my gosh delicious, double mint gum". I don't think it's really like double mint gum, but it kind of reminds me of it. If you like mint balms, try to find this one! It's a perfect mint balm.

Wear: It goes on pretty smooth and just adds to the charm of this balm. I love putting it on and feeling the tingly sensation when it's applied. Nothin' much else to say here!

Packaging: A pretty basic tube. It's an average sized tube of balm, it's a white tube with a yellow label that has the company's name and "Beeswax Lip Balm" in big letters. It's pretty simple.

Price: Now here's the kicker, it's an AMAZING balm. And what's even better is...it comes in a pack of two...and...it cost $1.15! Two tubes for $1.15. That's amazing! I was stunned by how little I paid for this gem.

Overall:
Pros: Flavor, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons: It's hard to find, can't buy online

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. Try to find this! What's there not to love about this balm? Well...unless you don't like mint or cheap, great balms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...