Saturday, December 29, 2012

Country Blossom Balm of the Month: December

I'm always so excited when I receive my monthly lip balm package. For these first couple months of my subscription I've had to wait to get my hands on the package since it's delivered to my new address. So most of the time I have to wait for my boyfriend to visit or for me to go there before I can try it out. But, I've finally received my lip balm of the month from Country Blossom and have been able to review it! Let's take a look at it now, shall we?

Company: Country Blossom

Flavor: Santa's Favorite (Coconut, Vanilla, and Peppermint), I couldn't wait for this balm to arrive! It sounded like such an interesting blend of some of my favorite flavors! This balm is definitely minty and coconut-y with a bit of creaminess from the vanilla. My lips are very tingly after applying this balm, but there's something about this flavor combination that's a bit off to me.

Wear: This balm goes on very smooth! I love the way that Country Blossom balms go on, they're a bit thicker and go on so creamy. They really make my lips feel super smooth when I wear them.

Packaging: This balm comes in your average sized lip balm tube. The label has a bright yellow sunflower on it with the shop name. The flavor of the balm is displayed prominently on the front of the tube and there is also a little graphic of two candy canes. It's simple and to the point, nothing wrong with that!

Price: $3 per tube which is definitely a great deal for one of these balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavor (although not my favorite, it was still good), Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 4 out of 5 twists. This flavor wasn't my favorite from Country Blossom, but it wasn't bad! The Pumpkin Cheesecake is definitely still my favorite though! I'd definitely recommend this shop to anyone! I don't think I'm a fan of vanilla and coconut in a balm together or mint and coconut in a balm together, but that's just my personal preference. Obviously everyone likes something a little different!

Ingredients: Beeswax, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, and Flavoring Oil.

Have you tried Country Blossom balms before? Which flavor is your favorite?

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway here for your own 2-Pack of Softlips Jack Frosting!**

5 comments:

  1. I have this one and I actually really enjoy it! I wasn't sure if the flavors would work well together but I like it. It's definetly heavier on the coconut though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I don't know which part of the balm is turning me off, it's strange because I love all of the flavors separately!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I love Country Blossoms Caramel and Cotton Candy Flavors! Just ordered some other flavors and Santas Helper is one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Caramel and Cotton Candy balms! Just ordered Santa's Helper along with several other flavors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two sound wonderful! I really enjoy Country Blossom balms, they feel a bit creamier than other balms to me.

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...