Saturday, December 8, 2012

Puur Body's Lip Balm of the Month: December

Hi all!

Many of you may have already seen the post about the second part of my boyfriend's gift to me for my birthday (in case you missed it you can find it here). I have finally redeemed one of my birthday coupons! I am really enjoying my Puur Body lip balms so I figured, why not subscribe to her lip balm of the month club? I knew I'd probably receive balms that I had already owned because I bought so many of her balms on Black Friday, but it was a risk I was willing to take!

Company: Puur Body

Flavor: Blood Orange. This happened to be one balm that I had already ordered and actually received twice! This balm is such an amazing citrus lip balm! It's a very distinct, strong citrus scent without being overwhelming at all. It's really kind of awesome in that way. It smells like a more sophisticated orange scent, that's about the best way I could describe it!

Wear: This balm goes on super smooth! It's really creamy too which I love. These balms last close to three hours for me! I remember I was super stunned by how long this balm lasted. My lips feel so great after applying this.

Packaging: This balm comes in your average sized clear lip balm tube with a white label. The label has 'Puur' in big lettering and 'Body Tonic' in small lettering next to it. There is a rectangle colored to match the flavor of the balm, orange, with 'Blood Orange Beeswax Lip Balm' in it. Very plain and simple!

Price: $3.50 per tube which is right in my price range and I'm more than willing to pay that for this balm.

Overall
Pros: Flavor, Wear, Packaging, Price, Super long lasting! Also, Brandi is an amazing person to work with, she's so fast with convos and just such a wonderful lady!
Cons:

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 twists, this balm is awesome!

Ingredients: Castor Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Fragrance

Have you tried Puur Body's balms before? What did you think of them?

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway here for your own stick of Softlips Marshmallow Ghost**

2 comments:

  1. I have that balm and love the scent! And it does seem to last forever! So glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trish! As soon as you told me it was amazing I went and ordered it. I felt like I had too many Blood Orange balms, but then I thought...nah, you can't ever have too many, right? Yes, I'll keep saying that to justify everything I order haha.

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...