Thursday, April 5, 2012

Neutrogena Naturals

I've had this balm for a while, I believe I got it the same day I picked up my first tube of Dr. Bronner's (you can find the review here). I've been meaning to write up what I think about it, it's about time I do so...here we go! (I apologize for how short this post is--it's pretty simple and to the point this time.)

Comapny: Neutrogena

Flavors: They only have one flavor, so just look for the one tube! I don't think the flavor even has a name. The first time I used it, it seemed like an unflavored balm. But, the second time I used it, it seemed to have a slightly minty flavor to it. It was quite pleasant. I don't know if it was because I kept it next to a peppermint lip balm but I don't think that's what it was since the third time I used it, it was still minty. Of course, I love mint balms so I was going to like this one.

Wear: It goes on SO smooth! It was great! Good coverage upon application and it felt like it was really moisturizing my lips.

Packaging: It is a semi see-through average sized lip balm tube. It's very plain and I believe it's with a purpose; to appear like a pure, "natural", "clean" balm. It's very simple and I like it. It's got one splash of color, a bright green color bar on the tube.

Price: About $3.00, a great price for a natural balm that moisturizes.

Overall:
Pros: Wear, price, packaging, flavor
Cons: No other flavors

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 twists, there wasn't anything truly spectacular about this balm. It is a good balm though, I would check it out if you are looking for something with only a slight scent to it that is a natural balm.

6 comments:

  1. Hmm, I'm going to have to look for these. My lip balms stash is dwindling as I've begun tossing out the ones I just don't like, instead of tolerating them till the end.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just hate that? Spending money on balms, only to find out you don't like them and then just have them sitting around...I think that's the worst!

      I think if you try this brand out, you won't be disappointed--that is, if you're looking for a simple, effective balm.

      Thanks for reading!

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete
  2. Hi, I just discovered your blog and I'm so glad I did! I love finding new flavors of lip balm and experimenting with different brands. I love reading all your reviews! My collection is small but I've read about so many brands here I really look forward to trying, especially Crazy Rumors! Will definetly be ordering from there very soon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Trish!

      I'm so glad you found my blog too! I'm really happy you're enjoying my reviews, I hope they're beneficial for you in your purchasing decisions =). Please let me know which ones you try and what you think of them!

      Thanks for reading!

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete
  3. I just found a new product that I'm absolutely in love with! I'm sure they've been around for awhile but I just now decided to try them. Aquafina lip balm. I got it in a 4clip pack of Walmart yesterday and I already plan on stocking up on these! Have you tried this brand yet? If not, I would love a review! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually bought those balms a while ago but didn't really pay mind to them; I'll definitely have to give them a shot again and write up a review for you!

      Thanks for reading and the suggestion!

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...