Monday, February 18, 2013

Mini Monday 2.18.13

Happy Presidents Day! I hope you're all having a lovely Monday! I'm sorry this post is so late this week, we had company over all day yesterday and I completely lost track of time. Here's this week's Mini Monday!

Epically Epic's Cherry Coke
This balm smells exactly like it should! Very much like cherries blended with sweet cola, it's awesome! Allison does really amazing flavored Coke balms, her Lemon Coke and Vanilla Coke are some of my favorites!

ForGoodnessGrape's Banana Coconut
(I've been really on a banana kick lately so I apologize in advance if you see a lot of banana balms in the near future.) This balm smells like ripe bananas mixed with warm, tropical coconut. It's lovely! A very tropical balm! 

Ripe Shop's Root Beer
It's funny that I chose this balm because, well, I don't like root beer. I figured there are a lot of things I don't like, but do like them in lip balm form, so I thought I'd give it a shot! This smells exactly like root beer! That's pretty much all you need to know. My boyfriend thought it was the perfect representation of what a root beer balm should be like!

Have a great Monday!

***Don't forget to enter my Little Batch giveaway here and my Chapstick Cupcake giveaway here!!***

1 comment:

  1. Epically Epic will be getting their butt sued by Coca-Cola as any use of the word "Coke" that describes a cola taste is copyright infringement. "Coke" cannot be used as a generalized synonym for soda or cola.

    Lip Smacker makes a Coca-Cola cherry lip balm anyway?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...