Monday, February 17, 2014

[My] Eco Lips

Hi everyone! I've finally got a lip balm review for you guys! I know it's been a while, but I have had barely any new lip balms to tell you guys about or review. I'm trying to listen to what you guys were asking for, like reviews on new shops and not the same ones so I'm trying to space out reviews on new shops and reviews on old favorites. Anyway, I've had this balm on me since about October/November, so I figured it was about time that I shared it with you guys!

Company: Eco Lips

Flavor: Since this was a [My] Eco Lips concoction, I was able to pick everything that went into the formula as well as the flavor, flavor strength, and whether it was sweetened or unsweetened. I chose Mango Lime as my flavor. It is definitely heavy on the lime! I love it! It has a slight undertone of tropical mango, but not much. When you give this balm a whiff you can definitely tell it's a combination of something with lime. I think the next time I make a [My] Eco Lips concoction I will make it just mango to see how that is!

Wear: This goes on so creamy, yet firm and also slightly glossy. My lips definitely feel hydrated and protected when I wear this. I honestly can't think of a balm this reminds me of, consistency wise.

Packaging: I was also able to customize the packaging, since they offer this to so many people, obviously the customization will be limited in some regards. For example, the label designs are very simple, nothing flashy you'd see on a mass produced lip balm or handmade lip balm since each tube (unless more are ordered of one flavor) is made to order. That being said, I was still able to pick the tube color, cap color, label color, text color, and the text for the tube. Pretty customizable!

Price: One custom balm will cost $6.99 which isn't too bad for a totally custom balm, the more you order of your one balm the lower the cost is. For example, 2-5 balms will cost you $5.99 each, 6-10 tubes is $4.99 per tube, 11-20 tubes is $3.99 per tube, 21+ tubes makes each tube $2.99. These would be great for an event or as party favors! I should note that these are the prices if you don't add any super premium extra ingredients to your balm.

Overall
Pros: Flavor, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. I've definitely never tried making my own lip balms, but this was certainly close! I was really excited to choose everything in my balm and had such a good experience doing it! The process is super simple and straightforward. I'd definitely recommend trying out [My] Eco Lips for yourself!

Ingredients: Here is the link to my exact [My] Eco Lips balm, you can see the ingredients as well as order a tube of it yourself if you'd like to give it a try!

Have you tried making your own balms with [My] Eco Lips before? How did your's turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...