Sunday, March 2, 2014

Balms of the Week 3.2.14

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you've all been having a lovely week! I'm so sorry for being so MIA the last two weeks, work has been super hectic so I've had to stay overtime almost every day. After working 10-12 hours a day, I'm usually too tired to do much of anything after work other than eat dinner and go to sleep. Some days I'm too tired to even make my lunch for the next day! Don't worry though, I'm not letting this blog die! Anyway, I want to share with you guys the balms I've been using lately!

Epically Epic's Orange Mango

Softlips' Mint

Tom Jack's Citrus

Tom Jack's Cocoa Mint

Tom Jack's Birch Beer

What balms have you been using this week? Anything new you'd recommend?
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I've been using UHW and Apple Valley Naturals balms this week. Hope work gets less hectic for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...