Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Balms of the Week 2.4.14

Hi all! I'm so sorry for not posting the last few days. We found out on Wednesday that I'll be starting my new job next Monday, we found out on Thursday Rob is getting laid off, on Friday we had our friend coming in from Chicago to spend the weekend (she just left yesterday), so a lot has been going on and blogging kind of had to sit on the back burner a little bit. I'm also sorry today isn't a review, I haven't had a chance to go through everything and plan this month's schedule. I'm going to get up to speed this week though, so don't worry! Anyway, I really wanted to share with you guys the balms I've been using the last week, so I hope you enjoy!
Ripe Shop's Matcha Green Tea

Crazy Rumors' Pistachio

Eco Lips' Dagoba

Eco Lips' Medicinal

Kiehl's Mango


Eco Lips' Mint

Tom Jack's Citrus

Tom Jack's Cocoa Mint

What balms have you been using lately? Anything you'd recommend I try?
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...