Friday, February 7, 2014

Balms I've Got My Eye On 2.7.14

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you've been having a wonderful week! This week I really took time to do whatever I wanted since I start work next Monday. I haven't worked in over a year and have gotten pretty used to being able to do whatever I want when I want (except maybe when I was studying for the MCAT and GRE for 6 months), so I was trying to take advantage of that this week. I'm already dreaming of what I'm going to spend my first *big girl* paycheck on and some of these balms may just be what I spend it on:

Ripe Shop's Indigo Berry
(via)
Uh, okay have you seen the amazing balms that Adriana has been coming up with lately? There are so many ones I've got my eye on!

Epically Epic's Odile Lip Tint
Odile - All Natural Vegan Lip Tint
(via)
Have you seen Allison's new lip tints? They all look amazing! Plus, I love those oval tubes!

Malin + Goetz's Mojito
mojito+lip+balm.
(via)

What balms have you been eyeing this week? Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend?
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...