Thursday, May 10, 2012

Aubrey Organics

A while ago my friend, who I'll refer to as L from now on, bought me a couple lip balms for no reason, she just saw them and thought I didn't have them and surprised me with them. One of those balms was this one. She's the best! She's always finding me cool new lip balms that I've never heard of before. I believe a good portion of my lip balm collection is from her. Love ya, L!

Company: Aubrey Organics

Flavors: Raspberry. This is on the stronger side of the scented spectrum for balm. It's very raspberry like and very sweet and a little tart scented. If you like fruity balms this is probably one you'd like to try.

Wear: It goes on pretty smooth and covers evenly. It lasts about two hours which is a pretty decent amount of time. Not a lot to complain about or boast about here.

Packaging: It's your average sized lip balm tube with a redish pink cap and a similar colored label. It's a pretty distinctive looking tube compared to others in my collection.

Price: About $3 which is fabulous for an organic balm that lasts.

Overall:
Pros: Accurately scented, wear, packaging, price, organic
Cons: Nothing really

Rating: I'd give this balm a 3.5 out of 5 twists, there wasn't really anything wrong with it at all it just wasn't exactly my cup of tea. I'd really like to try the other flavors, it may just be that it was a raspberry flavor and I seem not to enjoy those ones as much as other flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...