Friday, May 25, 2012

A sale, a sale!

Hey ya'll!

I apologize for the delay this week with reviews but I've just been so darn busy! I've started an MCAT class that needs all my attention for the next month or so, until I take the exam. My boyfriend and I and one of our best friends decided we all really needed a vacation to get over school and all the hectic-ness that is our lives. So write now I am writing this from the sunshine state and I will hopefully be able to write up a little review while we are here.

This post, however, is not a review. I just wanted to post and let you all know that Lush Lip Candy (the review for which can be found here), is having a sale this Memorial Day weekend starting tomorrow! The sale is a buy one, get one free sale from May 26th-May 28th. If you have yet to try these absolutely delectable balms, now is your chance to do so! Everything is buy one, get one free including the two and four pack of balms.

I thought you'd all like to know about it and I wanted to make sure you didn't miss this! Also, be sure to follow Lush Lip Candy on Facebook to stay up to date with future sales.

Also, L told me today she found me Softlips Watermelon while shopping around downtown and picked me up a pack. I'm SUPER excited to give it a try! When I get back hopefully I'll try it and be able to let you know what I think about it!

Have any of you picked up the new Watermelon flavor yet? I'd love to hear what you think!

Thanks for being patient and, of course, for reading!

--The Chapstick Wrangler

4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your vacation! I wanted to tell you I ordered from Orange Thyme and now I'm completely obsessed and hoarding balms from there like a crazy person LOL! They are so amazing! Also, have you tried any of the lip scrubs from Lush Lip Candy yet? I know you will love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Trish! I know exactly how you feel, as soon as I tried her balms, I stocked up on almost every single flavor! I LOVE her balms! And because you highly recommended them, I ordered the lip scrubs from Lush Lip Candy during this last sale. I will definitely post a review as soon as I try them!

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete
  2. I'm sure you will love them! I also found a company on Etsy that I fell in love with called Earthtastic. She makes fabulous vegan lip balms. 3 for $10a which I thought was great. I got Coconut, Sweet Orange and Grapefruit and I love them all! Very fast shipping too, which for me is a plus because I'm very impatient! Just in case you were looking for another Etsy shop to try!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/earthtastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 for $10 is a great price, I'll definitely keep that shop in mind the next time I find myself buying some new lip balm. Thanks for the suggestion, Trish!

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...