Thursday, May 10, 2012

ChapStick Fresh Effects

What I love about ChapStick is that they have so many different lines from their one company and that they started doing limited edition flavors. I also love that most of the time you can find their balms for about a dollar. What do you guys think about ChapStick? What's your favorite flavor?

Company: ChapStick

Flavors: Refreshing Mandarin and Invigorating Green Tea Mint. I absolutely LOVE these flavors! The Refreshing Mandarin is very citrusy and kind of minty. My lips tingle a little after it's been put on and it's really enjoyable. The Invigorating Green Tea Mint is also pretty awesome. There's a nice blend of green tea and mint and it's quite "refreshing".

Wear: These balms go on pretty smooth and provide great coverage! These balms always go on without a problem and last a good amount of time. I really like the tingly feeling these balms give me when I wear them.

Packaging: These tubes are your average sized lip balm tube with a slightly translucent shiny cap. The labels are blue with a color strip indicating flavor. They're different from the other ChapStick designs.

Price: Around $1 which is fabulous!

Overall:
Pros: Flavors, Price, Packaging, Wear
Cons: Hard to find these in stores

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists, these balms are awesome! It took me a while to be able to find them, I had to order one online and another I found in a random dollar store. If you can find these and like minty balms you should definitely try them!

If you've tried these before, let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried these but yesterday I did see a Chapstick 'natural' balm that I almost bought.

    Overall, Berry Blistex has been my absolute all-time favorite lip balm but I can't find it anymore. :(

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen those 'natural' ChapStick balms also and have yet to try them, there's something about them that's keeping me from buying them.

      That stinks that you can't find the Berry Blistex by you anymore =(, Blistex is pretty abundant in the stores near me and seems to be taking over every cold and flu aisle.


      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete
    2. I can find various types of Blistex, but not the berry one. Booooo!!

      There is a honey one out now . . . can't remember if it's Blistex or Chapstick though. Have you seen/tried it?

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I love Chapstick Naturals Botanical Medley. I'm finding now though after using more natural products from Etsy that when I try to use regular Chapstick, it feels really waxy ans heavy on my lips. I figure it's the petroleum in it that makes it feel that way. Chapstick Naturals doesn't have petroleum in it. I think I'm getting ready spoiled by all these great Etsy vendors! Orange Thyme is a current favorite. So far I haven't found anything that compares to her balms. They ate fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting to note the differences between natural and not natural balms, isn't it? Etsy has truly spoiled me with all the natural and handmade balms I've got to try! I'm sooo happy to hear that you love Orange Thyme, I absolutely love her balms!

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete
  3. Deb, my local Dollar General has the Berry Blistex up by the checkout. Have you looked there?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...