Saturday, May 5, 2012

Apologies for the delay!

I am so sorry to keep everyone waiting for reviews this week! Life has been super hectic with finals and a new tenant moving into my condo causing stress on my roommate and I. I visited my parents this weekend hoping to post reviews away from home but in my haste I forgot my bag with my laptop in it (updating from my iPhone right now and it would be hard to write a whole review on this, plus I'd have no pictures so the reviews would be rather dull). Ugh! Finals week has definitely had its effect on me. I promise to post by Monday! I will also post Thursday as usual. Thanks for being so patient with me! --The Chapstick Wrangler

4 comments:

  1. I have not looked back through all of your posts but I'm wondering, have you ever used (or reviewed) any lip scrubs? I've never tried them because I used to think they were pointless but lately as I've struggled through some crap balms, I'm thinking I could use one of those scrubs now! lol

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb,

      I have yet to try any lip scrubs, I'm so tempted to try them though and feel my lips could really use them. If you end up trying one, please let me know what you think! I look into trying one soon, I've spotted some flavors I'd like to try in scrubs so hopefully I'll acquire them in the near future.

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE Lush Lip Candy's lip scrubs! She sent me a freebie in Peach Mango with my last lip balm order and it smells heavenly and makes your lips feel amazing! I highly recommend them and will be ordering more from her in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input, Trish! I will definitely try out Lush Lip Candy's lip scrubs. I can only imagine how delicious smelling the scrubs could be since the lip balms are awesome. I'm glad you like her products!

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...