Friday, August 23, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 8.23.13

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you're as excited about the weekend as I am. I'm finally going to have a weekend where we aren't moving, traveling, totally stressed out and booked each day. We're going to explore the city and really just take in everything. We really love it here and want to experience everything we can. I hope you have some fun plans this weekend too! Here are some balms I've had my eye on this week:

Coconut Lip Balm - Unsweetened Lip Balm
(via)

Orange Thyme's Vanilla Pumpkin
Vanilla Pumpkin - Lip Balm
(via)

Ripe Shop's Ambrosia
(via)

What balms have you had your eye on this week?
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...