Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Haul of the Week 8.21.13

Hi all! I hope you're week is still progressing smoothly. We are loving Seattle living, I'm having so much fun here! My haul isn't crazy large this week, but the balms are still super incredible!

I know you're all going to be jealous again...Denise sent me some of her custom balms from LWF and they're incredible!

I picked up this balm while trying to find something to eat at Whole Foods the other day.

Another balm I picked up while at Whole Foods the other day trying to find something for lunch. 

I love these new electro limited edition Baby Lips! The colors are so pretty! I'm still missing two but I have hope that I'll find them soon.

What balms have you received this week?
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I have to know: What flavors are Aloha and Mahalo? I would LOVE to have a POG lip balm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to know: What flavors are Aloha and Mahalo? I would LOVE to have a POG lip balm! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...