Sunday, August 11, 2013

Balms of the Week 8.11.13

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you've been having a wonderful, relaxing weekend! Rob and I have a lot to do between today and next Sunday, so I'm definitely glad we didn't do too much yesterday. It's official, we are moving to Seattle for at least the next two months, so we need to work out a LOT of things because we JUST moved into this apartment (and they were going to move us to a second apartment next month so right now the leasing office doesn't know what to do for us, ugh). Rob leaves tomorrow morning and won't be back until late Friday night and then we're going to fly with the cats on Sunday to Seattle. So we've kinda got a short time frame in which to do everything we need to since Rob won't be here during the week. ANYWAY, just wanted to update you guys in case I'm a little M.I.A. in the near future. Here are the amazing balms I've been using this week!

Orange Thyme's Cherry Lemoande

Orange Thyme's Sugared Grapefruit

Ripe Shop's Sweet Mango Tea

Aqua Blossom's Mango Spice

What balms have you been using this week? Have you found a new favorite?
Happy Sunday!

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the new MixStix from ChapStick!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...