Sunday, August 25, 2013

Balms of the Week 8.25.13

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you've been having a wonderful weekend! We've been having a ton of fun walking around the city and trying out tons of new restaurants. If you have a Seattle favorite or must-try please let me know! We're trying to do everything and as much as possible while we're here! I haven't been using too many different balms this week, but I've definitely been using some favorites!

ForGoodnessGrape's Banana Moose Pie, Baby Moose Smooches, and Baby Moose Tracks

Burt's Bee's Revitalizing

Orange Thyme's Sugared Grapefruit

What balms have you been using this week? Have you used anything super incredible?
Happy Sunday! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you're a pizza fan, but if you are you MUST check out zeeks pizza. It's on Denny way, right by the space needle. it's amazing, I live in the area, and almost always go when I make the drive into Seattle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...