Thursday, August 29, 2013

Orange Thyme Part VIII (?)

So...I've kind of lost track of how many Orange Thyme reviews I've done by now, if that doesn't show you how much I love Orange Thyme balms, I don't know what will! I've had these balms for a little while so I apologize for taking so long to review them for you. Don't let that fool you though, it certainly doesn't mean they aren't just as amazing as all of the other Orange Thyme balms I've tried (and I've tried a lot!).

Company: Orange Thyme

Flavors: Peanut Butter Nana, Pistachio Cream, Chocolate Chip Mint, Plumberry, and Raspberry Sorbet. The Peanut Butter Nana smells exactly like creamy, nutty, and salt peanut butter combined with ripe bananas. One of my favorite snacks in lip balm form? I'll take it! If you're a peanut butter fan you'll like this balm. The Pistachio Cream smells absolutely incredible! It smells of that super sweet, slightly nutty pistachio scent combined with some extra creaminess. It smells just wonderful! The Chocolate Chip Mint smells exactly like you think it would; sweet milk chocolate combined with cool and refreshing mint. The Plumberry smells very interesting, very fruity but not overly sweet. It smells of ripe berries and juicy plum, it's a lovely light fragrance that isn't in your face at all. The Raspberry Sorbet smells wonderful! It smells of ripe, tart raspberries with just a little bit of sweetness; this is probably one of my favorite Orange Thyme balms!

Wear: These balms go on smooth and creamy, and a little goes a long way! You really only need one swipe on top and one on bottom to cover your lips in a lovely layer of balm. I love the creaminess of Orange Thyme balms and the way they make my lips feel, they're just heavenly!

Packaging: These balms come in your average sized lip balm tubes with delightfully colored labels that reflect the flavor of the balm. Each flavor of the balm is printed in a script that almost looks handwritten. It's very simple, yet leaves nothing to be desired; exactly what you'd ask for in a lip balm label!

Price: $3.50 per tube or $10 for 3 which both are totally reasonable! This price point makes it very affordable for you to try many different flavors!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. Orange Thyme balms are some of my absolute favorite lip balms ever, there are so many flavors and their consistency is just amazing! If you haven't tried Orange Thyme balms before, you're missing out!

Ingredients: Cocoa & Shea Butters, Candelilla Wax, Natural and Essential Oils, Avocado Oil

Have you tried Orange Thyme balms before? Which flavors are your favorite? If you haven't, what are you waiting for?!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Orange Thyme lip balms as well!! (Thanks to you!) My top two favs are no longer sold and it makes me sad: Rhubarb Soda and Strawberry Rhubarb. My other favourite is Strawberry Lime Margarita.

    I'm curious about her new plum ones: Apricot Plum, Vanilla Plum and Plumberry. Thanks for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just the best? I haven't seen the Rhubarb balms in a while =(.

      The Apricot Plum and Plumberry are wonderful! I'm waiting on the Vanilla Plum balm, so I can't comment on that yet, but I'm sure it's wonderful as well!

      Have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...