Friday, August 2, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 8.2.13

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far! I'm starting to feel like myself again, definitely more perky the last three days than I've been in about 10 days. I even bought a few balms this week! I'm going to try to get back to normal and return to my regularly scheduled posts. Let's start them off with a gander at some lovely balms:

Black Widow's Calavera '12
Calavera '12 Lip Balm
(via)
I've had my eye on Black Widow balms for a while now. This balm looks like the perfect tint of pink! I actually just ordered this yesterday since Shareta is having a BOGO sale. I may or may not have ordered almost every single one in the shop. They're all so unique!

Aqua Blossom's Pineapple Mandarin
Pineapple Mandarin lip butter, natural vegan gluten-free lip balm, fruity citrus lip gloss
(via)
Pineapple and Mandarin sounds like a super yummy flavor combo that'll be perfect for summer! 

Ripe Shop's Koala Summer
Koala Summer Lip Balm - Beeswax, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Australia, Queensland, Tamborine Mountain
(via)
This sounds like another wonderful balm for summer! You know I have to have anything that has even a little bit of mango in it!

What balms have you been eyeing lately?
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...