Sunday, August 4, 2013

Balms of the Week 8.4.13

Happy Sunday, everyone! I've finally got back into using balm on a regular basis, for a while there I was completely forgetting to use any. I think mostly because a majority of my lip balm is still packed away in boxes since we're not unpacking much due to having to move again in a month and a half. Sorry one of these pictures isn't my own, I haven't been able to find where I've placed my camera. Ugh. Anyway! Here are the lovely balms I've been using this week:

Orange Thyme's Cherry Lemonade

Orange Thyme's Sugared Grapefruit

Orange Thyme's Strawberry Lemonade

Orange Thyme's Clementine Grapefruit

Aqua Blossom's Watermelon

Aqua Blossom's Rainbow Love


Puur Body's German Chocolate
Beeswax Lip Balm - German Chocolate - Raw Cocoa Butter Lip Balm Stick Chocolate Coconut
(via)
Seriously, this German Chocolate balm is crazy amazing! Super rich and decadent chocolate!

ForGoodnessGrape's Orange Hibiscus
I apologize that this isn't the best picture, but I couldn't find a photo of this balm on Lisa's website and I can't find my real camera. I just had to show you this balm! If you haven't tried this balm yet, you're missing out!


What balms have you been using lately? Have you found any new favorites?

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...