Friday, December 21, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 12.21.12

I know the world is supposed to be ending today, but I still can't help myself from wishing for more balms! I've found a new shop thanks to one of my readers and can't stop drooling over their delicious sounding balms!
Live Beautifully Body's Strawberry Colada
Strawberry Colada Lip Balm - All Natural - Sweet Pina Colada with Strawberry Flavor
(via)
This balm sounds so tropical and delicious! 

Live Beautifully Body's Whipped Lip Butter in Lime & Vanilla
Whipped Lip Butter - Lime & Vanilla - Natural Icing for Your Lips
(via)
These whipped lip butters look so good! I really want to try one! Lime and Vanilla sounds scrumptious!

Ripe Shop's Root Beer
Root Beer Lip Balm - Shea Butter, Beeswax, Avocado Oil, Men
(via)
I don't like root beer, at least I don't like drinking it, but I love things that smell like root beer! I know, I'm so weird, it's kinda like my love for pumpkin pie lip balm even though I hate pumpkin pie.

What balms are you lookin' out for this week?
--Christina

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I wanted to let you know that I may have been too harsh on Crazy Rumors. I tried the peppermint and it was much more smooth and luscious than gingerbread. I guess each flavour is slightly different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can agree with you, I find that some flavors are just a litle bit different from the others. That's why some of the Crazy Rumors balms I can't stop using, while others I've only used a few times.

      I'm glad the Peppermint is working out better for you =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. You hate pumpkin pie?! I don't think I have ever heard anyone utter those words before! Haha! But yeah, I have been eyeing balms from Live Beautifully Body for a while now! They all look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's crazy isn't it?! But I love Pumpkin anything lip balms!

      I just ordered 8 balms from Live Beautifully Body, I can't wait to see what they're like!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. I have a couple of balms coming next month, and one is in root beer. I may be sending it your way for reviewing, it is one of my favorite formulas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I'd be more than happy to review it! What company/shop is it from? Did you receive the package I sent you? I'm always nervous they don't arrive in the mail.

      --Christina

      Delete
  4. I have the strawberry colada balm and its yummie! Recommend this balm and the shop owners are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've received 9 balms from Live Beautifully, but I haven't been able to use them yet. I'm eager to try them all though!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...