Friday, September 13, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 9.13.13

Oh my! What is this? A post? For real?! Yes, I'm starting to transition back from hardcore MCAT mode to my normal life so posts will be appearing again! Thank you all for being so patient with me, I really appreciate it! I will be getting back to comments and e-mails as soon as I can, but first I definitely need some wind down time before I kick things into gear. I kind of want to reward myself for all the hard work I've been doing, so...how do these balms sound to you guys?

Honey Fig Lip Balm
(via)
Well first off, have you seen Amanda's new site? It's pretty rad if I do say so myself, and second, have you seen this balm? It sounds so lovely!

Ripe Shop's Peanut Butter S'more
Image of Peanut Butter S'more Lip Balm
(via)
Um...yum! This balm sounds amazing! Also, have you seen the new labels? Those are pretty awesome.

Aqua Blossom's Orange Cinnamon Roll
Orange Cinnamon Roll lip butter, Fall 2013 Collection, natural vegan gluten-free lip balm
(via)
Yeah...this balm sounds like one I definitely need to get into my possession soon. It sounds scrumptious!

What balms have you been drooling over eyeing this week? For some reason I've been super into perfume oils lately (maybe because they're super awesome and make me smell good), so I definitely have my eye on some of those as well! 

Hope you're having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...