Friday, September 20, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 9.20.13

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you've had a wonderful week and that your day passes quickly so you can get on with your weekend. It's been nice getting back to my normal routine this week and being able to blog as much as I like. I'm super excited for all the new Fall/Holiday balms to start coming out as we move further into fall, I've been noticing new balms popping up everywhere, have you? Here are just a few I want this week:

Epically Epic's Cranberry White Chocolate
NEW Cranberry White Chocolate Epic Vegan Lip Balm
(via)

Ripe Shop's Almond Macaroon
Image of Almond Macaron Lip Balm
(via)

Aqua Blossom's Caramel Apple
Caramel Apple lip butter, Fall 2013 Collection, natural vegan gluten-free lip balm
(via)

What balms have you been noticing lately?
Have a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I love your blog! I am also an avid lip balm collector!:)
    I just ran into a shop on etsy called beautiful twists. Ella Dean is the lady that owns it, and she is sooo creative.. everyone of her lip balms comes with a storyline and such cute packaging. I love these lip balms! You should check it out!:) Lots of interesting flavor combinations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for the recommendation! I'll be sure to check them out =).

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...