Sunday, September 29, 2013

Balms of the Week 9.29.13

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you're having a lovely day today! We're supposed to get rain here today, so we'll probably be inside most of the day. I hope it's beautiful where you are! My balms haven't been switching up too much lately because, well, I haven't been buying crazy tons of balms like usual and the balms I have ordered, haven't come in yet. I don't really mind my routine staying the same right now because I really love the balms I've been using!
Balm Chicky's Huge Cucumber

ForGoodnessGrape's Baby Moose Tracks, Baby Moose Smooches, Banana Moose Pie

e.o.s.'s Blueberry Acai

Maybelline's Dr. Rescue (all of them)

Moody Sisters' Strawberry Lemonade

Epically Epic's Cardamom Vanilla

What balms have you been using lately?
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...