Friday, September 27, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 9.27.13

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you've been having a great week and that you have an even better weekend planned! I've been doing a lot more browsing lately which is usually dangerous for me since my "browsing" usually turns into "buying everything I want and suffering for it later". Lately I've been really into perfume oils, lotions, and other handmade bath and body goodies in addition to lip balm so I may have more things to share with you occasionally other than lip balm. Anyway, here are the balms I've been contemplating this week:

ForGoodnessGrape's Coconut Rum
(via)

The Gnarly Whale's Peanut Butter Cup
Peanut Butter Cup Lip Balm - Vegan .15 oz
(via)

Cherry Cream Lip Balm - Lip Butter - Colorfree
(via)

What balms have you had your eye on lately? If not balms, what other handmade bath and body items have you had your eye on?
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! Following you now :) Follow me back?? http://www.glossandmagic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...