Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lippincott Soap Co.

I have been eyeing this lip balms for FOREVER. I love the look of these balms and that they come in oval tubes, don't you just wish all balms came in oval tubes? I do, I love them! When I saw that they listed their Halloween balms, I knew I had to finally try some of their balms! What made it even better was that these shipped the next day and I received them so quickly!

Company: Lippincott Soap Co.

Flavors: Bite Me (Black Cherry), Mermaid (Snowcone), Orange Dream, and Berry Boo (Blueberry). Okay, so you've all probably seen the Bite Me/Black Cherry lip balm in my posts since I can't stop using it! It's an amazing black cherry lip balm! I don't usually like cherry lip balms, but this is one I definitely do not regret buying! It reminds me of a cherry tootsie pop oddly enough. I really can't say enough about this balm, I love it! I didn't know what to expect of the Mermaid/Snowcone lip balm since I've never had a snowcone lip balm before. It's very sweet and light, much like a snowcone. I can definitely tell the lime in it with some other sweet notes, it's very interesting; I'm glad I tried it! The Orange Dream is a very lovely orange lip balm. At first because it was Orange Dream I thought it would be like an orange creamsicle with more vanilla, but it's not. It's supposed to be orange sorbet which it most definitely is! It's creamy and orange-y and delicious. The Berry Boo/Blueberry is dead on blueberry! I'm starting to realize I don't really like blueberry lip balms despite my love for bluberries, but this is definitely dead on blueberry.

Wear: These balms go on rich and creamy and so, oh so smooth! I love these! They're nourishing and just all around wonderful. These balms last about 2 hours or more, which is great. I could put these balms on all day long!

Packaging: Like I said before, these balms come in oval tubes. The labels are very distinct, there is a large oval on the front that has the flavor of the balm stated clearly. The labels are also colored and designed to match the flavor of the balm.

Price: $3.50 which is totally worth it for these balms! I love, love, love them!

Overall:
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price, Fast shipping!
Cons: There aren't even more flavors!

Rating: 5 out of 5 lip balms, I wish I hadn't waited so long to try these balms! They're wonderful! These balms are perfect for Halloween and it may be a bit late to order, but mine came within three days of ordering so if you want these balms before Halloween, I'd order soon! Not guaranteeing that your's will arrive in three days of course, that's just what happened to me!

Ingredients: Beeswax, Jojoba seed oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, phthalate-free flavor oil, castor oil, lanolin, vitamin E

Have you ever tried Lippincott Soap Co. balms before? What did you think of them? What is your favorite flavor?

***Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win your own set of Alice in Wonderland eos Limited Edition Smooth Spheres! Giveaway can be found here.***

6 comments:

  1. It's funny... I just ordered the Black cherry and snowcone ones! Can't wait to get them.. especially after reading your review! Fun! This week I have been using Orangethymes rosemary mint...Love it! I also am hoping to pick up some of those crazy rumors fall flavors! Thanks again for your blog...fun to find another person who loves lip balm as much as I do!:)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Black Cherry and the Snowcone are really great! I think Rosemary Mint is actually one of the few Orange Thyme balms I haven't tried yet! I really like the Orange Clove from Crazy Rumors, the Candy Corn is also not too shabby! Let me know how you like them when they arrive!

      Thank you for reading! It's comforting to know there are others out there as obsessed with lip balm as I am =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. really want to try snowcone now...

    by the way do you have a "top 5 favorite/ least favorite lip balms" post or something of that nature?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! I don't have one typed up but do have one written down for a future post =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. I should be getting my Lippincott Soap balms tomorrow. I can't wait! I'm so excited about the Blacj Cherry, it sounds wonderful!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You must tell me what you think of them! I think you'll love them!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...