Monday, March 5, 2012

Reviews to (hopefully) come this week

Hi all!

Thank you so much for reading, the numbers of people reading this blog has been escalating rapidly so thank you for reading and spreading the word! I've got a lot of work going on the next two weeks but am going to try my hardest to get some posts up for you guys. I've still got a brand from last week that I received but I didn't review, I also happened to get three more tubes this weekend from different brands. I'll post some pictures of what you can expect over the next two weeks. I may also surprise you by posting other things that I haven't been able to photograph yet.







Hopefully I'll also be able to write about the newest balms I've acquired this weekend.

Stay tuned!

--The Chapstick Wrangler


2 comments:

  1. I'm curious to see what you thought about Lemon Citrus. That is one I have strong mixed feelings about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely try to get the review up shortly. I also have very mixed feelings about them. I had such high expectations for these balms since they have such pretty packaging. Just another example of why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...