Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Haul 10.24.12

Hi all!

I had a a bunch of packages arrive the day of my trip to Vegas and a couple after my return from my fabulous trip to Vegas this past weekend. Here's what I have to share with you this week:



Yes, I realize Lip Smackers are for children, but that's part of the reason I was so drawn to them! Plus, after I received the Girl Scout Limited Editions from one of my readers (you can find that post here), I figured it was time to give other Lip Smackers a shot again!

What did you receive this week? Anything totally fabulous? I'd love to know!

--Christina

***Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win your own set of Alice in Wonderland eos Limited Edition Smooth Spheres! Giveaway can be found here.***

2 comments:

  1. Ok - I love the orange clove lip balm from Crazy Rumors. The candy corn is good, but I think it smells more like maple syrup than candy corn. I also love the lip balms from Little Batch. Winter Frost is one of my all time favorites, but I'm dying to try the mint chocolate chip. Hmmm. I just told my husband I was going to take a break from buying lip balm for a little while... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Orange Clove too! I think the Candy Corn smells like burnt sugar or something, I totally get the maple syrup. Winter Frost is my favorite! I just got it last week and cannot stop using it! The mint chocolate chip is pretty good too, I'd prefer it to be a bit sweeter, but it's pretty great!

      We all know taking a break from buying lip balm is not a real thing....;) I try to do that all the time...oh well!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...