Friday, March 16, 2012

Coming up this week!

I'm headed to Los Angeles tomorrow afternoon so next week I'll be on vacation, but I'm definitely going to try to post on my usual Thursday night if not earlier. I'll try to bring a whole stash of balms with me so I'll have some options on what to show you guys. But here's some brands that may show up next week:






I could also throw a curve ball and write about something completely different, but I'll try not to do that =). Also, since I'll be on vacation there is a likelihood that I'll pick up some new balms which would mean I'd write about something not pictured here.

--The Chapstick Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...