Saturday, March 24, 2012

So delayed!

I have had a whirl wind of a week! I have not been able to sit down and rest, which means I haven't been able to write up a review either. Visiting my boyfriend's parents always means running around from the moment we wake up until the moment we go to sleep, including the days we say we'll take it easy and do nothing (which often means we'll go for a run, then a four hour walk, then play 9 holes of golf...oy). But, on this trip I was able to pick up about seven or ten balms; they're all scattered about our luggage so I'm not quite sure how many I have right now. In addition to my new balms I also found about seven new pairs of sunglasses all for about $0.99 a piece! Yay!

I should let you guys know that I have FINALLY acquired the limited spring flavors from Chapstick, Orange Cream Burst and Chocolate Rush! I didn't think I'd ever find them since I was unable to find the limited edition Candy Cane flavor from this past winter =(. I almost cried when I saw them in their so very cute packaging. A lot of high fives and celebration were had between my boyfriend and I. I will try to get that review up ASAP.

I will also try to write up a review in just a moment but I am exhausted since we just got in about three hours ago and ran out to get dinner and just finished up eating about 30 minutes ago.

I appreciate your patience with this whirlwind of a week!
--The Chapstick Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...