Thursday, February 21, 2013

Long Winter Farm: Part VI

I really meant to review these balms during December since some balms were more Winter/holiday flavors, but things got so hectic and backed up that this just kept slipping through my fingers. But I figured that there's not really a bad time for a Long Winter Farm review, since Long Winter Farm balms are good pretty much any time!

Company: Long Winter Farm

Flavors: Gingerbread, Black Currant Walnut, Butterwelsh, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Orange Cream, and Rosemary Litsea. This Gingerbread balm is probably my absolute favorite Gingerbread balm out of every one I've tried. It's spicy without being overwhelming and super creamy, I really wish I could eat this balm it smells soooo delicious! The Black Currant Walnut is one of the most interesting balms I've ever used. It smells very warm and nutty with a hint of fruit, it's really lovely and was perfect for December weather. My Butterwelsh balm was one I could not stop using once it arrived. It pretty much went everywhere with me. To me it smells like warm butterscotch, it smells super creamy and nutty and sweet. It's wonderful! The Pumpkin Cheesecake has a light delicate scent. It has a light spicy, creamy pumpkin scent. I had wanted to try the Orange Cream for just about forever; it is a crazy wonderful citrus scent. There's a little bit of cream, I usually like a little bit more in my orange and vanilla balms, but I can't get over the wonderful orange scent! It's a very unique orange scent, unlike anything I've ever had before. And last but not least, the Rosemary Litsea, Amanda was so generous to include this in my order. This is probably one of my top 3 LWF balms ever. I didn't know what to expect, but it's a lovely light herb and lemony scent. The Litsea provides a lemon-like scent and combined with the rosemary, it's phenomenal! This definitely went everywhere with me!

Wear: Like all LWF balms, these go on super smooth and creamy. They blend right into my lips and instantly make them feel soft and smooth. I love how these go on! I could go around and around my lips all day (not that I would have to)!

Packaging: These balms come in oval lip balm tubes and each have labels that are colored/designed to match the flavor of the balm. They're simple and neat, yet they definitely stick out in my collection.

Price: $4 per tube which is definitely worth it! I love my LWF balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. Seriously, if you STILL haven't tried Long Winter Farm balms, go do so. You won't regret it! If you need a flavor recommendation, just comment or e-mail. If you can't decide, just know that you really can't pick a bad LWF balm!

Ingredients: Natural Beeswax, Sweet Almond, Grapeseed & Jojoba Oils, Cocoa & Unrefined Shea Butters, Vitamin E, Flavor Oil

Have you tried any of these LWF balms before? Which flavor is your favorite?

***Don't forget to enter my Chapstick Cupcake giveaway here!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...