Sunday, June 23, 2013

Balms of the Week 6.23.13

Hi all! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! I wish this weekend wouldn't end, I'm not ready for my best friend to leave me tomorrow. It's been so nice having her here with us and being able to show her what our life is like here in San Francisco. So today I'm going to try to make the most of our time together! I hope you're able to spend some time with loved ones today too! Anyway, it's Sunday, you know what that means...balms of the week!

Long Winter Farm's Strawberry Shortcake

Long Winter Farm's Blood Cherry

Upstate Herb Works' Neapolitan and Porch Party

Filthy Farmgirl's Orange Raspberry Smoochie

All of ChapStick's MixStix

What balms have you been using this week?
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...