Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Haul of the Week 6.12.13

Hi all! I'm sorry I've been so absent lately, we're attending a convention in Los Angeles this week and I haven't been able to get on the internet or any service on my phone. I really didn't think I'd have a haul for you this week, but at the last minute (and I mean seriously as I was rushing out the door to grab a taxi on the way to the airport I stopped to check the mail) I received a bunch of packages. I'm really enjoying all of these balms and I'm excited to share them with you!

Of course, when I saw the LWF lip balm yearly subscription, I had to sign up for it immediately. Man, am I glad I did! These balms for June are wonderful!

I had to take advantage of the Buy 3, Get 1 Free sale Live Beautifully had last week!

You already know how I am about Epically Epic's limited edition balms, I absolutely have to have all of them! They're just so wonderful!

Lisa surprised me with these balms this week, I had no idea she was sending anything my way! Thank you, Lisa, for these lovely balms!

Uh, has anyone else found these wonderful new balms from ChapStick? I think that it's really cool that each end has a different flavor of balm!

There you have it! My haul for this week!
I hope you're all having a lovely week so far!
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I also received my LWF subscription along with more of Allison's Epic limited edition!All these balms are so wonderful! And yes, I also purchased those Chapstick limited edition balms from Walgreen's which are so creative!
    I was also able to find the new Blackberry Lemonade limited edition 2 pack from Soft Lips!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...