Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Haul of the Week 6.26.13

Hi all! I'm so sorry I've been absent the last two days, I was just so busy doing things with my friend who came into town to visit us that I didn't have time to get on the computer at all. Then I was stressing out about all this stuff that's coming up with our move in less than a month and I wasn't sleeping well and I ended up just being so exhausted the last two days. I'm hoping to be back to my normal self by the end of the week! Anyway, my haul this week is super small, but the balms are just wonderful!

I also just ordered the five new balms Ashley posted and I can't wait to try them! Seriously, she's been on such a roll with these new flavors, I can't get enough of them!

What balms did you receive this week? Did you get anything that totally blew your mind?
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa at ForGoodnessGrape has also been on a roll with awesome new flavors! Paris Time and Cheeky Peach are my most recent favorites. You HAVE to try them, Christina! (ok, you don't HAVE to, but seriously, they are amazing!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...