Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Forever Florals

I know a few of you were asking me to review my new Forever Florals balms I picked up while I was in Hawaii, so I thought I'd bump it up a few reviews and do it today! I hope you enjoy!

Company: Forever Florals

Flavors: Coco Papaya, Passion Plumeria, Mangolicious, and Ginger Guava. The Coco Papaya smells wonderfully tropical! It's a wonderful scent of warm coconut and tropical papaya, really lovely! The Passion Plumeria has a lighter scent to it, but oh wow is it wonderful. It's more fruity than floral, it's just such a lovely combination of scents. It's hard to describe it, but it's fruity and floral and tropical and just really great. The Mangolicious is probably my favorite (of course, because I'm a sucker for anything--and I mean ANYTHING--mango). It smells fruity, but not too strong and not too sweet, it's probably the closest to real mango I've ever found. But still not exactly 100% real mango. The Ginger Guava is one of the most unique scents I've ever come across. It smells pretty delicious, bright and tropical guava with a little bit of a warm and spicy scent because of the ginger.

Wear: These balms feel like they should be really firm, which is really misleading and causes me to push a lot harder than necessary. These balms also seem like they go on a little thinner, but they're super creamy and actually feel a little thicker. It's so weird! Also when you first get the balm going, a lot of chunks come off until you get it really flat. Anyway, these balms and creamy and soft and glide on with ease. They also feel a little thicker than my usual balms.

Packaging: These balms come in your average sized lip balm tubes with caps colored to match the flavor of the balm. The labels are white with pictures of the fruits/flowers that make up the scent of the balm, pretty simple and easy to identify which balm you're reaching for.

Price: I think these four cost me about $12 so $3 per tube which is not bad. On their website you can get all 4 balms for $14 or each balm for $4 a tube which isn't too bad.

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 4 out of 5 twists. These balms were pretty great and super tropical! Definitely a great reminder of my trip to Hawaii.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauryl Laurate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hawaiian Flavors

Have you tried Forever Florals balms yet? What did you think of them?

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you were able to get the set of 4 Forever Floral balms! They are great and can be found all over the islands! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...