Friday, June 14, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 6.14.13

Hi all! I hope you're all having a wonderful day! We're really excited to see one of Rob's good friends get married today! We're also excited to get some food we can only get in Illinois while we can! What are your plans for the weekend?
Aqua Blossom's Coconut Lemongrass
Coconut Lemongrass lip butter, natural vegan gluten-free lip balm, tropical citrus essential oil blend
(via)
Everyone knows I love a good coconut lemongrass balm, it's one of my absolute favorite flavor combinations!

Ripe Shop's Lemongrass Mint
Lemongrass Mint Lip Balm - Beeswax, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Summer Lip Butter
(via)
Seems like I have a lemongrass theme going on here, but I can't help it! I really like lemongrass and I really love the new flavors Ripe Shop's been coming out with.

Aubrey E. Apothecary's Unicorn Lip butter
Unicorn Lip balm - Summer chapstick - Lip butter
(via)
I'm not sure if I've already posted this balm before or not, but I love anything Unicorn! This balm sounds perfect for summer!

What balms have you been checkin' out lately?
Happy Friday, everyone! And have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Hurraw!'s new Pitta balm? I think you'd love it - it's a mix of coconut, mint and lemongrass. Hope you'll try it and review it at some point. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...