Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Haul of the Week 6.5.13

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you're having a great week so far! This week my haul is pretty small, but oh my gosh is it full of wonderful lip balms. I honestly can't get enough of any of these balms! I use them just about every minute I can. If you've been eyeing any of these, just get them, they're seriously amazing!

Seriously, they're amazing! Each one is different and unique and just wonderful.

Told you my haul was small!

What did you receive this week? Did you get any of the same balms I did? If so, what do you think of them?

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I got five LE balms from Epically Epic (cherry cola, chocolate banana peanut butter, cranberry lemonade, chocolate blueberry and toasted coconut smore). Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...