Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Epically Epic Part XI

Since my haul this week is so short and I didn't have posts for you on Monday or Tuesday, I thought that I'd include a review in today's line up! I hope that's okay with all of you =). It hasn't been too long since my last Epically Epic review, so I hope you enjoy looking at some more of Allison's wonderful balms!

Company: Epically Epic

Flavors: Banana Split and Shamrock Shake. The Banana Split smells absolutely incredible! You can definitely tell that there's banana and ice cream in this balm! It's just wonderful! I'll be honest, I've never had a Shamrock Shake before, I don't know why but they seem kind of weird and gross to me (probably because I don't really eat fast food, so a trip to McDonald's usually isn't on my list of places I like to grab something to eat). But, if Shamrock Shakes are anything like this balm, I may be missing out on something pretty tasty! This balm is super minty combined with creamy vanilla, it smells absolutely wonderful!

Wear: These balms go on sooo smooth and slick. One swipe on top and one on bottom is all I need to get proper coverage. These balms aren't as creamy as my usual balms, they're a little more on the oily side but it's definitely not a problem. These balms have a wonderful consistency and go on beautifully without being too thick or too thin.

Packaging: These come in your average sized lip balm tubes with labels that are colored to match the flavor of the balm. The shop name and the flavor of the balm is placed right on front of the tube which makes it super easy to identify which balm you're reaching for.

Price: $3.75 per tube which is totally worth it for one of Allison's wonderful balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. Okay, seriously, this is my 11th review on Epically Epic balms, obviously I love them. If you haven't tried them yet, you're missing out! Allison has so many amazing flavors, you really can't go wrong with any of them!

Ingredients: Pistachio Butter, Jojoba, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, Candelilla Wax, Flavor, Natural Sweetener

Have you tried these balms from Epically Epic yet? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...