Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hawaiian Bath & Body

I have for you another batch of balms I picked up while I was in Hawaii in April. I actually had a balm from this company from my best friend's trip to Hawaii a year or so ago, but can't seem to find it at the moment. It was the Sugar Cane flavor and probably one of my most favorite balms ever. It was sweet without being too sweet and had a little bit of a burnt scent to it too. It was wonderful! Anyway, I managed to find two other balms from this company while on my trip. Enjoy!


Company: Hawaiian Bath & Body

Flavors: Coconut Cream and Pineapple. The Coconut is warm and tropical, but different from my other coconut balms. It has a much richer scent and kind of reminds me of chocolate. The Pineapple isn't as tangy or fruity as my usual pineapple balms, but it's wonderful in it's own way. It's a more mellow pineapple scent and also has a richer scent to it.

Wear: These balms go on very smooth! They almost melt into your lips right on contact. These balms really sink into your lips and start to work their magic! One swipe on top and one swipe on bottom is more than enough coverage and balm. The consistency is just wonderful!

Packaging: These balms come in your average sized lip balm tubes. The tubes are white with white labels which have green leaves on them that give it a tropical feel. These balms have a very sophisticated and clean look to them.

Price: $3.25 per tube which is totally worth it for one of these balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 twists. These balms are phenomenal! I really, really love the consistency of these balms. The scents are also really rich and wonderful!

Ingredients: Cocoa butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, beeswax, Hawaiian macadamia and kukui nut oils, vitamin E, rosemary oleoresin extract; Hawaiian Bath & Body coconut scent and flavor blend

Have you tried balms from Hawaiian Bath & Body before? What did you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. I love HBB balms as well! And I agree that the Sugarcane one is awesome. I also recommend the Tangerine one so fresh and fruity! Glad you were able to add these to your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahalo for the fantastic review!! It's greatly appreciated :D So happy you enjoy Hawaiian
    Bath & Body lip balms & are sharing you're love!! Mahalo nui xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...