Friday, July 5, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 7.5.13

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday (or regular day) yesterday! For those of you who have today off in addition to yesterday, I hope you're enjoying your long weekend! Rob was lucky enough to have yesterday and today off, so we've got a nice long weekend this week. We'll mostly just be packing and cleaning though, so it won't be filled with doing nothing (which is Rob would much rather do). For those of you who don't have today off, I hope that this post can distract you for a little while =):

Moody Sister's Pink Grapefruit
Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm-- Handmade Natural Lip Moisturizer in twist tube made with pure essential oils
(via)
It's been a while since I've had a really great grapefruit balm, maybe it's time for me to give this one a shot?

Long Winter Farm's Sea Sprite
Sea Sprite Lip Balm - One Tube Beeswax Shea Cocoa Butter Jojoba LIMITED EDITION
(via)
I usually don't like lavender at all, but this balm is really intriguing me!

Ecolip's Restore (Coconut Ginger)
Picture of Restore - Soothing Lip Balm
(via)
I've never had a Coconut Ginger lip balm before, but this one sounds divine!

There you have it! Some lovely balms to drool over =).
Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I think I saw 5 or 6 other flavors from the range the Eco Lips balm is in at Whole Foods, but now I'm not sure because their website shows 3. The labels are so pretty and they had a grapefruit flavor, I was tempted!

    I would also like to try these balms from Organic Essence because the compostable tubes are fun to use, they remind me of push pops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...