Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Symbolic Imports Part II

I've had these balms for a little while now, I meant to review them a few weeks ago, but so many things came up that I wasn't able to. I'm glad I finally get to share these lovely balms with you today! I also wanted to let you guys know that I think I'm going to change up the amount of reviews I post on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I think I'll post just one each day. I'm trying to figure out my new schedule (my workout, my Bikram class, and my MCAT studying [yeah, I'm studying for that again]), and I think that lessening my load on those two days will help me a ton. Anyway, onto the review!

Company: Symbolic Imports

Flavors: Pink Lemonade, Lemon Poundcake, and Salted Caramel. The Pink Lemonade smells of sweet strawberry and refreshing lemonade, a perfect treat for your lips this summer! The Lemon Poundcake smells just like a baked good with the scent of sweet lemons. It has a rich scent and smells absolutely delicious. The Salted Caramel has a super rich and decadent scent to it. It has a rich, warm caramel scent with just a little bit of saltiness. It's just wonderful!

Wear: These balms go on soooo smooth and creamy! They glide right on to your lips and melts right into them. My lips feel soft as soon as this balm goes on. There's really not too much else you could ask of these balms!

Packaging: These come in your average sized lip balm tubes with labels that have colors pertaining to the flavor of the balm. The flavor of the balm as well as the shop's name is presented nice and clear right on front.

Price: $4 per tube which is just about the most I'm willing to spend on a balm, but there's usually a Saturday Night Special or a sale going on that I can snag these for cheaper! These particular balms were buy two, get one free.

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 4 out of 5 twists. These balms are pretty wonderful! Each balm I've tried from this shop has had a wonderful scent and a great consistency. I'd definitely recommend trying a few balms from this shop!

Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Flavor Oil

Have you tried any balms from Symbolic Imports yet? What did you think of them?

10 comments:

  1. Christina, I'm so happy that you enjoy my lip balms, thank you for the awesome feature :) You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great shop and so many wonderful scents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Symbolic has lot of great finds in her shop. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet feature for Symbolic! Her products always look amazing. I'm going to have to try some one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina, I totally agree with your love of Symbolic Imports' lip balms. I order bunches of them every year for stocking stuffers at Christmas. All the women in my family think they're fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only does Symbolic Imports carry wonderful products, the owner is a real doll❣

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm absolutely addicted to Symbolic Imports' lip balms. My favorite flavor is, hands down, chai tea, but they're all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina, great blog and the balms sound great too! i will have to try some of these. thanks.
    ari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christina, great blog and the balms from symbolic sound great too. I will have to try some of these. Thanks. Ari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice review, makes me want to try it, and I probably will.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...