Friday, July 12, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 7.12.13

Happy Friday, everyone! I can honestly say I could not wait for this weekend to get here. This week was just not my week. I lost my motivation to work out (although I still made sure to put in 2-3 hours a day), I felt so under the weather, I let the apartment go to crap (we literally had about five piles of recycling we had to take down), and I was just overly stressed about our move next Wednesday. Blah, anyway, I hoping today will be a better day! I'm also hoping to make up for a lot that I didn't get done this week, during the next two days, so I'll probably be quite the busy bee this weekend. Anyway, checking out these lovely balms has been keeping my mind off this slightly lousy week, at least for a little while:

Ripe Shop's Honeyed Peach
Honeyed Peach Lip Balm - Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Honey and Peach
(via)
I'm super curious to try this balm to see if it's similar to Long Winter Farm's Honeyed Mango which I surprisingly liked!

Orange Thyme's Lemonade Set
ON SALE Lemonade Lip Balm Set LIMITED Edition
(via)
Okay, so if you've seen this already, you probably guessed that I already picked this up (and you'd be right!). But, I did spend the greater part of this week oohing and aahing  over this set so I had to share it.

Live Beautifully Body's Triple Berry Burst
Triple Berry Burst Lip Balm - All Natural - Fruit Smoothie Flavor
(via)
I've been super into berries lately, so this balm definitely has popped up onto my radar. 

What balms have you had your eye on this week?
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...