Monday, July 15, 2013

Mini Monday 7.15.13

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope your day is off to a great start! Why does it always feel like weekends are never long enough? I spent the entire weekend inside my apartment packing, and we're still not done! I don't know how two people (and two cats because let's be honest, they pretty much run this house) could have acquired so much stuff! I hope you all had a more exciting weekend than I did. I tried to scrape together the best Mini Monday I could since I accidentally packed almost all of my lip balm away. I hope you enjoy!

Aqua Blossom's Watermelon
When I asked Rob what this balm smelled like his first response was "deliciousness". He loves the smell of this balm. I put it on the other day and he immediately asked "what is that amazing smell?" Seriously, Rob's right, this balm is pure deliciousness! This balm has an amazing juicy, sweet watermelon scent. It's fruity and just amazing!

Epically Epic's Watermelon Peach
Can you tell yet that one of my absolute favorite fruits is watermelon? Seriously I eat about two watermelons a week by myself. I love them so much! This balm has a yummy watermelon scent combined with the scent of sweet, ripe peaches. It's not a punch-you-in-the-face kind of scent, just a lovely, fruity scent that's definitely perfect for summer.

Orange Thyme's Sugared Grapefruit
Okay, this balm kinda blew me away. It's amazing! The bright citrusy scent of fresh grapefruit, sprinkled with an extra bit of sweetness; seriously, what is there not to love about that? I'm in heaven whenever I wear this balm.

There you go! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...