Monday, July 8, 2013

Mini Monday 7.8.13

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day so far and that your day only continues to improve. We had a really nice relaxing long weekend and I hope you had the same. Today we're trying to get back on our usual schedule, which may be a bit hard since we've had such a long time off. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this week's Mini Monday!

This balm smells very perfumey (just like the roll on perfume). It smells of bright citrus with a slight floral scent to it, it's really lovely! 

ForGoodnessGrape's Orange Rose
This smells of sweet, citrusy orange combined with a little bit of fresh rose. It surprised me that I actually really like this combination!

Live Beautifully's Cherry Pepper Jelly
I knew this balm would be super interesting, I've never had Cherry Pepper Jelly before, so I knew I'd be in for an experience with this balm. You can definitely tell that there's sweet, ripe cherry combined with spicy peppers!

There you have it! Have you tried any of these balms yet?
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Christina! And I have something new coming that I know you're going to love <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...