Sunday, July 14, 2013

Balms of the Week 7.14.13

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you're having a super relaxing weekend! We are having the most crazy busy weekend this weekend since we're finalizing everything for our move on Wednesday and trying to pack up all of our stuff this weekend and just living out of a suitcase until Wednesday. In my haste to pack up my office and lip balm, I somehow aimlessly packed up all of my lip balm without setting aside any for reviews this week. I like to review older balms before I get to the new stuff, so I need to figure out what I'm going to do about this week! We also managed to block off my desk so pictures this week will also be a problem. I'm going to figure it out though! So since I managed to pack up everything minus a few tubes of balm on my nightstand, I don't have some individual pictures of the balms I've been using this week, so I'm trying to make do. I'm sorry this week is so jumbled and hectic and this post is so long, everything is just crazy on my end this week! Anyway, on to the balms of the week!

Aqua Blossom's Mango Spice, Mango Papaya, and Watermelon

Aqua Blossom's Citrus Sangria

Ripe Shop's Mexican Horchata

Vintage Sister's Pina Colada and Lemon Essential Oil

What balms have you been using this week?

I also want to wish my baby sister a very happy sixteenth birthday! Love you, Britt!

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...