Sunday, September 30, 2012

Balms of the Week 9.30.12

This week was SO hectic for me, I had two midterms on the same day and lots of nannying and studying in between while trying to pack up lots of my stuff to bring to San Francisco with me this weekend. (I'm slowly moving to San Francisco from Chicago, so whenever I fly here to visit my boyfriend I bring two HUGE suitcases to bring my stuff.) I was so thankful to not be sick anymore this week, just so I could make it through the week! Through this stressful week, I've kept these balms by my side:

Orange Thyme's Caramel Apple

Orange Thyme's Peppermint Stick

Lip Shit's Basil Coconut
I've also been using these a bit sporadically the last two days:

Lippincott Soap's Bite Me (Black Cherry)

Lippincott Soap's Orange Dream

Sweet Creek Herbal Care's Maraschino Cherry
Sweet Creek Herbal Care's White Grapefruit

What balms have you been using this week? Did you take a leap and try something new? I'd love to hear from you!

--Christina

8 comments:

  1. Hello! I have been using orangethyme's peppermint stick too. I love it! I have also been using my vintage sister lip balm! Have you heard of this? (vintagesister.com) Their balms are designed around scents/flavors that will bring you back to your childhood. They also have adult drink and coffee inspired flavors! Most of their balms come in tins, but they have some in the stick form too! All natural and yummy! Love them! Worth checking out!:) I wanted to ask you if you like the Lippincott soaps Bite me black cherry balm? I love black cherry balms and need a new one! Thanks:)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki!

      Isn't the peppermint stick just wonderful? I've never heard of vintage sister lip balm before! I will definitely check it out! What are your favorite flavors?

      The Bite Me Black Cherry is awesome! If you like black cherry, I think you'll love it! Let me know if you decide to try it!

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. It's kinda funny, but when I was a kid I used to love those soft orange candies called circus peanuts! Ever had those? Well, VintageSister makes a balm in this flavor, and they do an amazing job! Yum!:) I also like the rootbeer one. I love rootbeer flavored balms. I am going right now to order that bite me balm.. Can't wait! Oh, and yes, the peppermint stick is amazing. I'm still using it many times a day!

      Delete
    3. I've never had those myself, but I know what you're talking about! I saw a bunch of flavors on their website, there are SO many that look so good! Like the Poison Apple! Let me know how you like the Bite Me balm! And thank you for opening my eyes to vintage sister, I hope to try them in the future =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. hi christina! im loving kiehls lip balm in cranberry at the moment. taste so yummy! following u from thesitsgirls. im at www.makemeupmandy.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy!

      The cranberry is one I really want to try from kiehl's, but it's just so expensive! I'll be following back!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. You need to try vintage sister! They are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I do! They have so many flavors to choose from! I hope to try them in the future =).

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...