Friday, January 31, 2014

Wrangler's Monthly Wrap Up: January 2014

Happy Friday, everyone! Can you believe that January is over today? I certainly cannot! This month went by super fast. I hope this year goes by a little slower than last year's year went, last year flew by so so so fast. How are you guys doing on your first month of your resolutions/goals for the year? Rob and I kicked this month's butt! We're hoping to maintain our momentum in the next month and the rest of the year! Anyway, as I do every month, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite posts from the last month. I hope you enjoy!






(via)

As for my personal goals for the year, some of them were: go to the gym 4 times a week, go to yoga at least once a week, try at least one new restaurant each month, try at least one new recipe per week, and try something out of my comfort zone. I surpassed my own expectations for these goals! Most weeks I've been to the gym 5-7 times a week, I'm currently doing a 30 day hot yoga challenge, I started doing Krav Maga (out of my comfort zone), we've tried about 10 new restaurants this month, and about 15 new recipes. I'm determined to make this year my year! What were some of your goals? How are you doing on them?

What were some of your favorite parts of January? 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...